Counterbalanced crane GGK 250, 50-250 kg load capacityArticle no.: 138046W
- Workshop crane ideal for locations with difficult access.
- For lifting and lowering loads which are difficult to pick up from below or by the sides.
- Multipurpose use for loading and unloading vehicles, lifting and lowering racking and machinery, on loading ramps etc.
- The counterbalanced crane makes quick lifting possible thanks to a dual action hydraulic pump.
- Bulky goods can also be handled thanks to the counterweight at the rear.
- Telescopic arm with 5 positions and safety crane hooks, rotate through 360°.
- Space-saving folding mast.
- The counterbalanced crane meets the new European standard, UVV (BGV D6) and is CE marked.
|Total load capacity (kg)||250|
|Length of jib (mm) / load capacity (kg)||925 / 250|
|Length of jib (mm) / load capacity (kg)||1210 / 200|
|Length of jib (mm) / load capacity (kg)||1500 / 150|
|Length of jib (mm) / load capacity (kg)||1800 / 100|
|Length of jib (mm) / load capacity (kg)||2080 / 50|
|Max. height of lifting arm H (mm)||2700|
|Length of wheel base (mm)||1500|
Other products of your choice (8) 1 to 6 of 8