Fire rated hazardous materials cabinet Basic Line, anthracite/doors red, 3 shelves, type 30-123Article no.: 218346W
- Store flammable liquids with 30 minute fire protection, in accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3) and EN 14470-1.
- Type 30 fire resistance is authorized provided only 1 cabinet is placed in each unit/fire compartment (extract from TRGS 510).
- Extraction connection point (NW 75) on the top of the cabinet (see photo with optional extraction connection).
- Also approved for operation without technical ventilation.
- With 3 height adjustable shelves, removable spill pallet, incl. grid cover.
- Manufactured from high grade materials.
- Hazardous material storage with an attractive price / performance ratio.
Accessories for this product
|Equipment||with inlay shelf|
|Door colour||red (RAL 3020)|
|Shelf front||Hinged door|
|Door hinge||on both sides|
|Colour||anthracite (RAL 7016) / red|
|External dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1170 x 620 x 1950|
|Internal dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1050 x 520 x 1670|
|Load capacity of shelf (kg)||75|
|Weight (kg)||250 kg|
|Door||2 wing doors|
Other products of your choice (395) 1 to 6 of 395