PP floating rope, black, 14 mm, 5 rmt, 3-shaft, 50 mm eye spliced on both sides
- Three-strand twisted polypropylene rope, multifilament, high strength.
- Due to its buoyancy, the rope does not easily become tangled in ship propellers.
- Can be extended to any length with shackles.
- Does not harden in use.
- Black colour offers best possible UV stability.
- For effective containment of spills on open water
- Flexible and reusable
- Any number of barriers can be combined
- Suitable for slow flowing water, lakes, harbours and protected coastal areas
- Warning colour for good visibility even in bad weather conditions
- Eye spliced on both sides.
- Soft, pleasant feel.
- 14 mm diameter, breaking load (real, in splice) 3290 daN.
| Length (mm)
| Width (mm)
| Height (mm)
| Diameter (mm)
|| 14 mm